You now have a faster, easier way to see licensed health care professionals. The service is called Blue CareOnDemand. Skip the waiting room and connect with doctors through video visits. Your co-pay, deductible and co-insurance will be processed the same as it is for a normal office visit for State Health Plan (Standard and Savings Plans) primary members. You'll pay no more than $59.
Blue CareOnDemand is a great solution when:
- You need to see a doctor, but can’t fit it into your schedule
- Your doctor’s office is closed
- You feel too sick to drive
- You have children at home and don’t want to bring them with you
- You’re a college student away from home
- You’re traveling
Doctors can treat many common health issues through video visits, including:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Bronchitis and other respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Rashes and other skin irritations
- Sinus problems
- and more!
Blue CareOnDemand doctors can even write prescriptions, when needed, according to state regulations.
Two Easy Ways to Register:
- Visit www.BlueCareOnDemandSC.com
- Or download the “Blue CareOnDemand” mobile app for your Apple or Android device.
Register today and you’re set to use the service whenever you need to. If you have any questions, please call the number on the back of your State Health Plan membership ID card.