Ready to get on track with your health but not sure where to start? You don’t have to figure it out on your own. The State Health Plan includes one-on-one coaching from a health care professional at no cost to you.
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina’s team of nationally accredited health coaches includes registered nurses, dietitians, health educators, respiratory therapists, certified diabetes educators, licensed behavioral health specialists and other health and well-being professionals.
Behavioral Health, Chronic Disease and Lifestyle Management Programs
Your health coach can help you better understand your condition and the steps you can take to achieve your best health. We offer telephonic health coaching for:
- Addiction Recovery
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) for adults
- Asthma (adults and children)
- Back health
- Bipolar disorder
- Coming Attractions maternity management
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Hyperlididemia (high cholesterol)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Metabolic Health
- Stress Management
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight management (adults and children)
Your health coach can help you create an action plan that’s right for you and support you through each step.
How to Enroll
Wherever you are in your health and wellness journey, we can connect you to the right coach. Simply call the health coaching team at 855-838-5897.
No-Pay Copay Participants
If you have been notified that you qualify for the State Health Plan's No-Pay Copay program, which pays for generic medications to treat certain health conditions at no cost to you, visit the No-Pay Copay page to learn more.